Bags With Barrier On Rolls
Bags on rolls is an efficient system for packaging through an automated process. They are tubular bags that are linked via a chain and then rolled up in a tried and tested process. These bags can be opened, filled, evacuated, and sealed on the VSM machine as well. These packaging solutions have proven their efficiency for years to protect and retain products.
- Film properties like barrier and thickness can be adapted to individual application
- The bags films can be tinted and printed for product presentation
- Reliable to protect the shape of product inside
- Efficient system for packaging for years
- Can be sealed on an appropriate VSM machine
They have proven their worth for years and reliably protect the shape of blocks of cheese and round cheeses.